We highly recommend using the following care instructions for your Siberian and making these preparations before picking up your kitten:
- Food - Blue Buffalo grain free kitten food
- Toys - cat stand, cat scratchers, toy mice, catnip, stick-and-string toys with feathers or bells.
- Water Fountain - we found that cats drink more water in general when a water fountain is available, versus a water dish.
- Litter - Arm & Hammer (dust free)
- Hair Care - use a wire brush ("sticker brush") to collect the excess hair from your Siberian at least twice per week. This will ensure the coat remains well groomed and mat-free. Be sure to brush both ways, forward and backward.
- Miscellaneous Care - we do not recommend leaving your Siberian alone for more than 24 hours. If you are leaving for an extended period of time, be sure to make arrangements for a visitor to check on and play/love your Siberian at least once per day, as Siberians are a very social breed and constantly need human interaction.